SalesTraq is a comprehensive residential real estate research and analysis solution. For more than two decades, SalesTraq has been providing home pricing, sales and development data to real estate agents, homebuilders, appraisers, buyers and investors. Our firm also maintains an archive catalogue of nearly 20,000 floor plans of Nevada homes. The following highlights our products and services:
- SALESTRAQ STANDARD: A database of new residential construction in southern Nevada providing an easy-to-navigate search feature. The product also includes access to nearly 20,000 searchable floor plans, which is ideal for listing presentations, brochures and more.
- SALESTRAQ PRO: In addition to the features of SalesTraq Standard, the professional version includes reporting functions for residential permits, new home closing data, existing (resale) home closings, final mapped lots and raw land sales activity.
- FASTFACTS MONTHLY REPORT: The monthly statistical publication on relevant housing market information trends new and existing housing data. Information spans supply and demand factors, including foreclosure activity and breakdowns of the type of transactions taking place.
- NEW HOME LINK: This marketing and research tool for REALTORS® assists agents and their clients in identifying relevant new home communities and properties. This powerful tool also allows for increased communication between buyers and their agents.
- CUSTOM MARKET RESEARCH: For those with more diverse research and analysis requirements, our team of analysts are available to provide professional consulting services. Our services include: pricing and absorption analyses, market analyses, feasibility studies, market segmentation assessments, product positioning and other research project-specific assignments.
- CRYSTAL BALL SEMINARS: Known for providing timely, accurate and insightful presentations, Crystal Ball Seminars is dedicated to an interactive learning and information sharing experience. The seminars are also recognized for networking and business development opportunities.